If you’re interested in helping Huski build a business that delivers an awesome experience for our customers, then check out our current vacancies for the job that’s right for you.
- Role type: Full time or part time job share
- Role location: Birkenhead, Auckland
- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per annum
- Purpose of role: Help Huski deliver a better drinking experience for its customers.
Huski is all about delivering the very best drinking experience possible, by creating world-class innovative performance drinkware that keeps drinks ice-cold or piping hot for hours. No matter what you’re drinking - beer, wine, coffee, tea, water, kombucha - Huski has you covered.
Our hero products are the multi-award winning Huski Wine Cooler, and the newly redesigned Huski Beer Cooler 2.0. These hand-held insulated stainless steel coolers keep your wine beautifully chilled and your beer ice-cold until the last drop.
Huski products are sold to consumers via our website huski.co.nz and through a network of 100+ retail partners across New Zealand. Huski products are also available through New Zealand loyalty platforms including Airpoints and Flybuys. Internationally we currently sell on Amazon.com and Amazon.com.au, as well as our US website huskicoolers.com.
With the ambition of growing the Huski brand both here at home and internationally, we’re on the search for a team member that is passionate about providing customers with the absolute best experience possible. As a start-up-turned-small business, no two days will be the same. You’ll be responsible for a wide-range of tasks and, as a key touch point for our customers, will play an important role in our growth plans both here and further afield.
Located in a co-working space in Birkenhead, Auckland, permanent members of Team Huski are also eligible for a series of benefits, including four additional day’s paid leave each year, a decent staff discount, and an annual Huski allocation.
If you’re interested in helping Huski build a business that delivers an awesome experience for our customers, plus allows for a great work life balance so you can enjoy a few ice-cold beverages along the way, then we’d love to hear from you.
The key functions of the role are below. However, as we’re a small and fast-moving business, if you’re interested in other areas, this position could flex and grow fairly quickly for the right person(s).
- Customer Service & Sales
- Deliver a world class customer support and sales experience
- Respond to and manage customer enquiries that are received through our owned channels such as huski.co.nz and huskicoolers.com, and third-party channels such as Amazon, Google My Business and YOTPO
- Expediently manage customer issues through to resolution within Huski target timeframes
- Be the first point of contact for phone calls into the business
- Conduct initial vetting of any wholesale leads and share them with our agent
- Respond to, nurture, and complete key sales enquiries
- Maintain the Customer Service Manual
- Continually look for opportunities to optimise the customer experience
- Community Management
- Support, encourage and amplify customer engagement
- Respond to comments made on our social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram
- Identify customer posts that could be shared in our social channels and post them
- Propose and schedule organic social media posts as and when required
- Marketing Support/General Admin
- Facilitate the distribution of product for marketing activations including giveaways and sponsorships
- Management of marketing collateral
- Action all other tasks as reasonably requested of you, which may include raising invoices, quoting commercial orders, drafting customer communications, website updates and more
Our ideal team member would have...
- Awesome customer service skills
- A genuine desire to help people
- A can-do attitude, a smart approach to problem-solving, and a knack for uncovering our customers' unexpressed needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills across the Microsoft Office or Google Doc suite
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to quickly learn and master new software and systems
We’re keeping an open mind about who the right person is for this role. You could be a seasoned customer service superstar looking for something new, a tech-savvy business/marketing graduate looking to kick start their career, or someone working in an entirely different area but wanting to mix it up with an exciting new challenge. For us it’s more about having a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn and a fantastic attitude.
How to apply
If this role sounds like a bit of you and you’d like to apply, please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 9 July 2021 or sooner if we find the right person before then.