Before we decided to develop the HUSKI Cooler™ we wanted to find out a bit more about Kiwi beer drinking habits so, we went ahead and asked 281 New Zealanders and here is what we found out...
How often people are drinking beer
- 89% of people drink beer
- 55% of people drink beer at least once a week
- 11% of people don't drink beer at all
The speed at which people drink beer
- 6% of beer drinkers take less than 5 minutes to drink a beer
- 71% of beer drinkers take 10 minutes or more to drink a beer
- 4% of beer drinkers take longer than 30 minutes to drink a beer
Whether people notice a change in temperature of their beer while drinking
- 93% of beer drinkers notice a change in temperature of their beer while drinking
This survey was conducted online between 25 and 28 April 2017.
If you want to keep your beer at the perfect temperature, check out the new HUSKI Cooler™.