🏆 Good Design Award Winner 2021
🏆 Best Design Awards Finalist 2021
🥈 New York Product Design Award 2022
This is not your typical beer cooler. The Huski Beer Cooler 2.0 is a premium high-performance cooler that keeps your beer ice-cold while you drink. Great for BBQs, out on the boat, a day at the beach or in the comfort of your own home. Perfect for anyone who enjoys a cold beer.
- Keeps your drink up to 10x colder.
- Fits most 330ml, 355ml & 375ml bottles and cans.
- Built-in detachable 3-in-1 opener.
- No condensation. Keeps hands and tables dry.
- Made from marine grade stainless steel.
The Huski Beer Cooler 2.0 works off the shelf, so all you need to do is grab a cold bottle or can from the fridge and push it through the lid and into the cooler. Alternatively, you can pour your drink into the cooler and use it as a tumbler.
- Learn more
- Fit guide
- Huski Guarantee
The secret behind Huski’s remarkable ability to keep drinks at the perfect temperature longer is the triple insulation. All Huski coolers are double-walled, vacuum insulated and copper lined for maximum thermal performance. Huski Beer Coolers are built to last with corrosion resistant marine grade 316 stainless steel.
Perfect for gifting, Huski Beer Coolers come packaged in die-cut kraft presentation boxes which are 100% recyclable. Option to include a gift message on the cart page during checkout (shows on packing slip).
- Keeps your drink ice-cold. Triple insulated for maximum performance.
- Fits more beers, better. Fits most 330ml, 355ml & 375ml bottles and cans.
- Detachable 3-in-1 opener. Pops, twists and slides to open bottles and cans.
- Marine grade quality. Built with corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel.
- No condensation. Stay-dry design keeps hands and table dry.
- Shaped to fit your hand. Scalloped side panels for a better grip.
- Slip-resistant base. Soft touch silicone pads protect and stabilise.
- Dual-function design. Works as a cooler and a tumbler.
Designed in New Zealand. Made in China. Registered designs & patents.
Product external diameter 80mm; internal diameter 67mm; height 134mm; weight 240g; capacity 300ml. Packaged weight 330g.
The Huski Beer Cooler adjusts to fit your drink with its Push-Fit Flexilock™ Vented Lid, and fits most 330ml, 355ml and 375ml bottles and cans.
Some larger cans also fit (440ml and 500ml) but more of the can is exposed outside of the cooler. The maximum vessel diameter that will fit is 66mm.
Check out our fit guide here, featuring a selection of popular beers and ciders.
We deliver to over 200 countries. All deliveries are by courier and we use a tracked non signature service.
New Zealand delivery
We use couriers for all deliveries from our Auckland warehouse. Most metro orders will be delivered the next working day, if the order is placed before 1pm. Delivery to rural or remote addresses may take 1-2 additional days.
New Zealand delivery costs
- FREE delivery for orders over $100
- All orders under $100 have a standard delivery rate of $4.99 for urban areas and $9.99 for rural areas
We use DHL Express for international deliveries. This is a premium tracked signature courier service. Most deliveries will arrive in around 2-10 working days. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and are based on individual product weights.
For more information on deliveries please click here.
We stand behind everything we make. If you’re not satisfied with your Huski for any reason, neither are we and we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
For more information on our Huski guarantee, please click here.
Works awesome keeps it cold till the mouth fill
Works a treat!
So easy to use and keeps drinks cold.
Huski Beer Cooler
Best beer cooler ever.
Keeps cans nice and cold, works as a good glass as well for home brew on tap. 3-1 bottle opener is great for stubborn tabs.
Only downside is cause of the weight, I'm always disappointed when I realize there is no more beer left. Oh well, time to crack another
Keep it cold for ever!
These Beer coolers are fantastic, and great for gifts. Keeps your beer / Cider cold for a long time.
If you are thinking about purchasing one, do it! I highly recommend.